First Aid/USMLE-Rx Scholarship Program
We are kicking off our 7th annual USMLE-Rx Scholarship Program by awarding over $500,000 worth of scholarships to qualifying medical schools in the U.S. and around the world. This groundbreaking program provides a total of ten scholarships per school to distribute to students in financial and/or academic need.
Qualifying schools will receive:
- Five Step 1 Triple Play Scholarships (6-month subscription), that include:
•Step 1 Qmax
•Step 1 Flash Facts
•Step 1 Express Videos
•Integration with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
- Five Step 2 CK Qmax Scholarships (1-year subscription)
- Access to the Institutional Rx Dashboard* to track student progress
- Your school must be LCME or AOA accredited or affiliated with an organization dedicated to the support of students preparing to become physicians in the United States. Such organizations include, but are not limited to, AMA, MSS, AMSA, APAMSA, SOMA, and SNMA.
- Applications must be completed by an official representative from the Office of Student Affairs or the Dean's Office.
To apply please fill out the form below. All applications will remain confidential.
All scholarship subscriptions must be activated within 6 months of being awarded. Scholarships are nontransferrable. Students will be asked to complete a confidential survey at the end of the subscription period.
For information on USMLE-Rx Step 1 or Step 2 CK Qmax and other great test prep materials, visit www.usmle-rx.com.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
**Up to 12 months to take the exam. Up to 12 more months to pass. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
If your students take the USMLE Step 1 in May or June, we recommend that you award the scholarships by the end of January.