In this episode, we look at the disease which has defined 2020: Coronavirus Disease 2019, or COVID-19.
- Define coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and describe its epidemiology
- Describe the viral characteristics of COVID-19
- Discuss the risk factors for severe COVID-19
- Describe the diagnostic work-up for a patient with COVID-19
- Discuss the management and prevention plans for COVID-19
Learn more about Rx Bricks by signing up for a free USMLE-Rx account: www.usmle-rx.com
You’ll get 5 days of full access to our Rx360+ program, including nearly 800 Rx Bricks. After the 5-day period, you will still be able to access over 150 bricks, including the entire collections for General Microbiology and Cellular and Molecular Biology.
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps with our visibility, and the more med students (or future med students) listen to the podcast, the more we can provide to the future physicians of the world.
Follow USMLE-Rx at: